Thursday, March 1, 2012

today, tattoo and piercing

Today after school I went for a coffee with Agnes and after that for a coffee with Tessa ans Sara.i drank such a good coffee today and I soo wanted to take a picture with it...but with what phone??? my iphone has now been broken for a week and i am like dying xd haha wnt it backkk! Anyway.. about 5 o'clock I went to samis place and we watched some TV and stuff :)

The thing that I was going to post about in this post was that I really want to get a tattoo! Sadly I am not allowed to get one before I am 18 but than god that I turn 18 next year, but it is like 1 1/2 before I turn 18 xd  I have been thinking for ages now that I differently want Never Say Never on my arm. The meaning of the tattoo would bee my teenage years, the time that I was a crazy bieberfreak and everything fun that has happened under the years. The tattoo would as well be that never give up, that you really should follow your dreams and do what you want to and not just something to please someone else :)  So that Tattoo would probably be my first one :) The second tattoo what I would like to have would be like the one in the picture here under, a ribbon on the back of my legs! It is super cute and I just love ribbons! That tattoo would maybe not have a meaning but yeah... I am not 100% sure if I will take one like this, but it would be pretty cool!

The last, but not the least... I would like to have a nipple piercing xdd A time ago when I saw this picture with a nipple-piercing with the cute wings, i totally would like to have one! I am not sure if it would suit me that well, but who cares! Not many people will see it! That is something that I really want! :D nipple piercings are like the hottest thing I know on guys!! Every time I see my boyfriends piercing i just die xd

jeeezus i just noticed that this post is like FREAKIIIING long.... well..never mind :D

ℒove, Alexandra

my brithday ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment