Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chill weekend


Hey everyone! This weekend has been really chill! It has actually been really calm lately. Chill weekend, with movie nights and stuff like that. It has been really nice to have chill weekends now and then, but soon I will get tired of then and will need some wild weekends :DD

So on friday we just stayed at tessas place and chilled there with Bella and Tessa. But for the night I went to samis place :) On saturday our plans got a  bit messed up, but me and Tessa decided to come to my place. Later Niro, Seve, Roy and Sami joined us! The evening was really chill and fun! here are 3 songs that have been on replay this weekend and now I have all of them in my head...xd especially tyttö sinä olet meritähti xd...


 

ℒove, Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment