Thursday, March 22, 2012

the cutest ever!

Today I have just been chilling at home and trying to fix my "new" blog on nattstad that I moved from blogspotttt. Yesterday Sami was at my place and he is just sooo cute when he is grumpy :D He would not stop playing draw something so I just had to irritate him a bit ;) hahah I know that he really does not like that I kiss him when I have lipstick.. so yeah... I decided to kiss his whole face full of lip stick marks xd hah poor baby :DD

And btw... I just have the most adorable dog ever xdd Morris is just so weird ... how many dos like to sit by the window and look out and likes to eat salad, bread, strawberries and cries if he is not allowed to sit on the chair next to me when I eat my breakfast xd?


ℒove, Alexandra ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment