Saturday, March 10, 2012

Kohta 18

Hi guys! So yesterday we (me, alexandra, tessa, sara) went to the movies and we went to watch a Finnish movie that came out yesterday to the movies, it's called 'kohta 18', in english 'soon 18'. If I'm honest I hate Finnish movies....I've never seen a good Finnish movie and that's why I didn't have high expectations for this movie. But actually I liked this movie! yaaaaaay, but the main reason I enjoyed the movie was because all the main characters were really hot and the movies plot was just 17-18 year old guys living life (just like we do). So this is the first Finnish movie that I've liked ahahahah, I recommend this movie to all the teenagers out there!! Here you have some pictures of the movie and also the trailer. Hugs Isabella



No comments:

Post a Comment