Sunday, March 4, 2012

guys

I
 think that is is sooo cute when guys have some freckles! Not that much that you can't see the face but a bit here and there! So adorable ^^


Oh my god! A thing that I just love is when guys wear white boxers O.o I like die every time that I see my boyfriend wearing white boxers *drool* .... I just can't resist white boxers! JUST SAYING x)

 You might not believe, but I just love when guys have the snakebite piercing! It is super hot and at the same time really really cute!





This picture of us is like 8months old! It was taken about a month before we got together :) And I actually don't like this picture of me at all..but Sami is pretty cute and he looks soo small xd We both have changed a lot I think :D And btw.. today we have been 7months together

ℒove, Alexandra

No comments:

Post a Comment