Sunday, April 22, 2012

wohoo

dnjnjnjdnjknsjnjndjdnj yayyyyy! I'm so happpyyy! the weather is sooooo wonderful right now! I really hope this weather wont go away and back to the rainy and chilly weather that it was last week....yak! I walked with only a tshirt today and it was still warm! people had shorts and and omg hihihihi i want summer now !! Well tessa and sara just left my house and we were first in town and then we came to my place, lovely sunday! Sara took some pictures and she said she would do a blogpost on this blog .......so lets hope she will do that! Now i'll read a bit on this book i have to read (school stuff.....) and then i will go runing! hihiih hugssssssss
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, i just had a photoshoot with my self and my dads macbook. lol


No comments:

Post a Comment