Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I'm a pirate

Hellooo, so yesterday was a super looong day for me! We hade a dance performance with my dance group (stardust dancers) in Hämeenlinna, it takes about 2 hours to drive there. So right after my school i met up with the the other girls pirates and we were off to Hämeenlinna! The performance was a pirate dancer performance and hahahahaha the theme was Pirates of the Caribbean, and guess who go the honor to be Captain Jack Sparrow? well me... I just have to say that im so happy to be a part of Stardust dancers, all the girls are so amazing and lovely hihihihiih ♥ But this time we were only 8 girls who went to Hämeenlinna. And oh my god it was sooooooooooooooo fun! hahahaha! here are some pictures from the day, hahaha, this time we weren't supposed to be pretty, lol.... damn i really look like a man

No comments:

Post a Comment