Saturday, April 28, 2012

rock n' roll

yoyoyoyoyo! yesterday was a real work out day for me! jesus, first motivus then dance, and yea im used to work out twice a day but both of these trainings were hard core! ahhaahhaha lol, but today i woke up early and i went out running, it was wonderful!and now i'm ready to leave to my dance performance, ihihi yaaaaay! wish me good luck guys ♥ ohh and btw our theme in one of the dances is bollywood so i did a bollywood inspired eyemakeup (...like anyone would care hahahaah)

2 comments:

  1. I dont get why you have this blog when only one of you blogs here. And then you put seven egopics in a row in every single post, not very appealing for me at least...One's enough.
    Just thought i should say something so that no one of you waste your time here instead of your own blogs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your opinion anonymous

    ReplyDelete