Saturday, April 7, 2012

maxi dress

Omg, I fell in love today! This day has been AMAZING so far, when i woke up my mom gave me an easteregg which are usually filled with candy but i dont like candy that much so my easteregg was filled with movietickets and makeup and cute things! Then i rescued a bird!!! hihihi and then i went training and after that i went shopping with ronja and jasmina ♥ and now i'm sooooo full! Because we ate a lovely easterdinner with my family and in the evening we will do something fun! Perfect day serisously, but now you all need to see why i fell in love today (no words needed, look at that dress)




2 comments:

  1. miks vaa sä postaat? ja tosi kiva toi mekko!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah hyvä kysymys, muut tytöt on vähä laiskoi....... ja kiitos :)

    ReplyDelete