Friday, May 11, 2012

colorexplosion

wopwop it's friday! and it's like less than a month until summerholiday? wtf? doesn't feel like it...     well today was really chill (in school) because i only had one propper lesson (RUSSIA) and now i'm sitting and watching when my mom is making a whitechocolate-cheese-cake, it tastes like heaven, but this one is for a family friend cause he is having a bdparty today (im not going, my parents are). Well here you have my very colorful spring outfit hahaha and two pictures of two clothings i've bought this week. I had a dilemma before because i wanted (and my mom wanted me) to buy a pair of colorful pants, but i didn't want pink or mintgreen cause everyone has those colored pants.....but yay i found these orange pants that doesn't hang in every closet in turku . HUGS



4 comments:

  1. where did you buy those pants from?:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are u going to LA? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They r going next summer, because of some misunderstandings with the flights and everything..

      Delete